*Nine New Federal Universities in Zamfara, Jigawa, Kogi, Yobe, Taraba, Gombe, Katsina, Nasarawa and Kebbi
*125 Almajiri Schools
*16 Girl Child Schools POWER PROJECTS
•Aviation built new airports in northern states and renovated previously dilapidated airports like the kano airport.Construction of New Zungeru Hydro Power projectNiger
• Development of 1000MW coal power plants Kogi and Benue
• Completed and commissioned Geregu Thermal power plantKogi
• 330kva national grid from Gombe-Damaturu-Maiduguri
• 330/132 kva substation in Damaturu, Yobe• 132/33 kva sub-station line under construction in Gashua
• 215 mw thermal plant at Kudendan Industrial Area Kaduna
• 132KVA High voltage transmission line (140 km) to Kaduna is being mounted from Gurara.•
Galma Hydro power project • Katsina Wind Power project
• Jibiya Hydro power project, Katsina
• Rehabilitation of the Bakalori Irrigation and Hydropower projectZamfara
• Construction of several sub-stations and injection substations within the North West Zone
• Large Mambilla Hydropower project is taking off.
• Rehabilitation of Ilorin-Minna-Kaduna-Zaria-Kano narrow gauge (Starting from Lagos). RAIL & WATER TRANSPORTATION
.• Rehabilitation of Makurdi (Benue) –Lafia (Nasarawa)-Kuru (Plateau)-Bauchi-Gombe-Ashaka with branch lines at Kuru-Jos andKafanchan-Kaduna narrow gauge (Starting from Port Harcourt)
• Construction of Kaduna-Abuja standard gauge fast train line cutting across Niger state, FCT, Niger and Kaduna
.• Construction of Ajaokuta- Itakpe-Warri new standard gauge
• Completed the dredging of River Niger up to Boro port. The river ports at Boro and Lokoja are under construction. ROADS• Dualization of Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja roadFCT, KOGI
• Rehabilitation of Auchi-Okene-Lokoja road• Dualisation of Suleja –Minna road, Niger state
• Rehabilitation of Obajana-Kabba-Ilorin road
• Dualisation of Abuja-Lokoja road in Kogi state
• Rehabilitation of Jebba bridge, Niger• Rehabilitation of Otukpo-Oweto road Benue state
• Rehabilitation of Sokoto-Jega-Kontagora-Makera road
• Rehabilitation of Langtang-Lalin-Tunkus-Shendam RoadPlateau.
• Rehabilitation of Vandeikya-Obudu Cattle Ranch
• Reinstatement of the washed out bridge in Shendam-Yelwa-Ibbi Road in Plateau state
.• Reinstatement of the washed out bridge in Lokoja-Abuja highway at Bida and the construction of Nupeko bridge across the RiverNiger
.• Completion of Maiduguri-Dikwa-Gamboru road
• Rehabilitation of Uba-Mbalala Road Construction of Gombe-bye pass in Gombe state.
• Rehabilitation of Ningi-Yadagumgume-Fuskar Mata road in Bauchi State
.• Rehabilitation of Hadejia-Nguru road in Jigawa and Yobe states
• Emergency reinstatement of Gombe- Potiskum RoadGombe
• Rehabilitation of Kano-Kazaure- Daura Mai Adua road
• Completion of the rehabilitation of Funtua-Gusau-Sokoto road
• Dualisation of Kano-Maiduguri road in 5 sections 553km
• Rehabilitation of Kontagora- Rijau- Tungan-Magaji road
• Construction of Vom-Manchok road
• Rehabilitation of Gombe-Numan-Yola road section 2 Water Supply
• Completed in collaboration with the Benue state government the Greater Makurdi Water supply scheme which currently supplies50 million litres of water per day to over million people in Makurdi.Benue
• Completed Mangu Water treatment plant and supply scheme which provide 10 million litres per day and serves Gindiri and Mangutownship, Plateau.
• Completed Gurara phase 1 waste transfer project to Abuja
• On-going construction of Shagari Irrigation Dam, Sokoto• Rehabilitation of 11,000 hectares of Bakalori Irrigation Scheme
• Zobe Irrigation Dam project in Katsina state
• Hadeija Valley Irrigation project in Jigawa state
• Bagwai Watari Dam Irrigation project in Kano state
• Middle Rima River Irrigation project in Sokoto state Rehabilitation and expansion of Jibiya Irrigation project in Katsina state
.• Approval for Gasua regional water project and the Fika-Gadaka water project covering about 8 local government areas in Yobestate. Irrigation Schemes.
• On-going Kontagora (Aunan dam) for water supply and irrigation at advanced stage of completion
• Kampe (Omi Dam) irrigation project in Kogi state on-going. Kogi
.• Hadejia-Jama’are irrigation project
• Chouchi irrigation project at 90% completion, Adamawa
• Jada dam project, Adamawa.
• Lake Chad: Project for the studies of water transfer from Oubangi River in Central African Republic to Lake Chad.
• Facilitation of the development of the Lake Chad Basin Commission water charter for equitable utilization of the water of the lake Chad and the development of tools for trans boundary water management. Agriculture
• 7,355 farmers benefitted from Kogi state dry season farming initiatives
.• Establishment of 13 private sector rice mills of which one is in Gauri. Trains are again Linking northern cities with other parts of the country after 25yrs.